- This event has passed.
Courageous Women Program – Virtual Workshop
June 23 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Empowering women to unlock their unique leadership potential and courage.
Women offer a unique perspective in leadership, problem solving and team development. They have a different understanding of the way people and teams work, and a different solution to meeting their needs. Traditionally, leadership training has overlooked the women’s perspective and sadly, lost the opportunity to tap into the special leadership power that women possess. Courageous Women Program changes that by helping women to unlock their unique leadership potential.
Expect these amazing outcomes:
- CONFIDENCE in the leadership skills and abilities you can offer
- CLARITY on the value of your female leadership perspective
- WILLINGNESS to work from your female perspective
- UNDERSTANDING of why you make a positive difference within your team
- ENTHUSIASM to continue your leadership development
- DETERMINATION to become the leader you have the potential to be
- SELF AWARENESS to understand your own reactions and beliefs and how to manage them to achieve leadership and team success.
“The course helped me to properly reflect on my purpose, passions, strengths and leadership style, giving me the confidence and motivation to be better.” ~ Carly Faragher