Are you ready to EXCEL in your leadership and career?
Then register now for my EXCEL Workshop for Women!
What is it?
The EXCEL Women’s Workshop is designed specifically for women; we focus on the challenges unique to our gender and how to really EXCEL in what is often still a male-dominated business world! This workshop is for women who want to step up, take charge and truly shine. This program will transform your confidence, mindset, capability, and skills as a leader. It will provide you with the tools and new found courage to take that next step in your career and business.
This one day workshop is full of interaction, allowing you the chance to ask those burning leadership-related questions and get your answers directly from the source of all things leadership – Sonia McDonald! You’ll be in an intimate environment with Sonia and fellow women leaders; it’s a great opportunity for networking too and being able to support our fellow women in leadership.
Sonia shares her expert knowledge gained from years in the leadership and development industry, motivating you and inspiring you to be the best woman leader you can be! Her workshops have been described as engaging and inspirational – don’t miss out on your spot!
Who is it for?
Any woman in a leadership position who wants to really EXCEL. If you want to learn tips and strategies for developing your leadership and improving your performance, confidence, and mindset, this workshop is for you!
What you’ll take away from the EXCEL Workshop for Women:
- Motivation and inspiration to take charge of your leadership journey
- The tools and strategies to explore to lead more effectively and improve your leadership performance
- A new mindset – you’ll be ready to achieve greatness!
- Discover your innate strengths and purpose as a leader
- The courage to be brave and stand up for your fellow women in the workplace
- An understanding of the importance of building your brand, as well as understanding your purpose, your why and your passions to really drive your motivation
- Access to our incredible range of online resources
- The contact details of fellow women leaders – start building your tribe!
- Any resources or activities we’ve completed during the course of the workshop are yours to take home and go over whenever you need a refresher
- A new and improved Leadership Attitude!
You will receive so much value! What’s included!
- One Day workshop
- Leadership workbook
- Learning journal
- Tools and assessments
- Additional readings and resources
- Sonia’s Book Leadership Attitude
- Membership to our Online Leadership Academy valued $997
- Lots of inspiration, support, and motivation to be the best version of YOU!
Despite the relaxed, interactive format, it’s a tightly focussed and effective learning environment. We keep class sizes small – 16 participants, max – so that there’s always time for questions or clarification. At the end of the day, you’ll leave with your course book, your newfound knowledge, and an open invitation to avail yourself of the mountain of online resources on the LeadershipHQ and Sonia McDonald website.
PLUS an added BONUS of Membership to our Online Leadership Academy valued at $997 (Worth $4000) – for FREE!!!!!
We also provide a Certificate of Training that you’re going to want to put up in your office or desk and start sitting at the table.
When ready, book online and pay with Visa, MasterCard or Amex, or opt to pay via invoice, which we will send to you!
Still, have some questions; flick us an email, or call 1300 719 665 to leave a message at our LHQ call centre and Sonia will call you back directly for a chat!
About the Facilitator – Sonia McDonald
Sonia McDonald believes we should lead with kindness, from the heart, doing rather than telling and is known for her mantra ‘Just lead’. She leads by example in all these areas and through her one on one practical coaching, leadership training for teams and organisations encourages others to do the same. Sonia has helped hundreds of people on their leadership journey to become the best version of themselves and in turn, inspire and bring out the best in others.
For more than 25 years, Sonia has been on the front lines of human resource management. She has held leadership positions around the globe and through experience, research and study come to realise what it takes to be a truly effective leader.
Sonia has an ability to speak bravely and authentically about her own development as a leader, personal and career challenges in a way which resonates with her audience. She is recognised as a LinkedIn influencer and has become an in-demand keynote speaker, who puts people at ease and starts important conversations.
She is an award-winning published author and writes regularly for publications such as The Australian, HRD Magazine, Smart Healthy Women and Women’s Business Media. Sonia has become recognised for her commentary around the topic of leadership, developing work-life balance, championing the up and coming leaders of tomorrow and advocating for women in business and male-dominated industries.